Monday, February 20, 2012

Spring 2012 *behind the scenes*

Photobucket
*queue theme music* "I'm excited, and i just can't hide it!!!" Yesterday I had the pleasure of working with some great people for Stylegasm's Spring 2012 Phase I collection. I swear from dreaming about designs, printing of designs, models in designs, photographs of designs, has all led to this. I have spent countless hrs, blood, sweat and tears (literally) to get this collection completed. I am extremely proud that I designed this entire collection all by MYSELF! It's really hard to describe the feeling when your dreams come into fruition. I mean literal dreams. I say this because there were nights I couldn't sleep because I would be tossing and turning over this collection. It feels beyond great to see it all come together. Here are a few behind the scene shots.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I want to give a huge THANK YOU to the following people:


Screen Printer: Bilal
Stylist: Kisha
Models: Chris and Tiff
Photographer: Lamont Wilson
Accessories Designer: Howie
Frienager: Leslie

You guys helped make my vision come to light, and I know the final product will be the S.H.I.T!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment